Wednesday, April 11, 2012

2 month old Stella babe

This is the face I get to see every morning and after every nap...

I just had to brag :)


I can't believe she is two and a half months old already! Time is absolutely flying and we are just trying to soak up every second with her!


Some things I want to remember about her first two months of life:
-She is pretty much sleeping through the night! HALLELUJAH! I don't know how we got so lucky to have such a good sleeper, but I am beyond grateful for this!
-Even though she sleeps great at night, she doesn't really take naps during the day. She takes a few 15-20 minute naps here and there, but that's about the most we can get out of her. (But I would choose the sleeping through the night over taking good naps any day!)
-This girl hates....and I mean HATES....tummy time. She always has. She absolutely screams her head off any time she is on her tummy. So when her pediatrician told us that tummy time is overrated, I was pretty happy.
-She is one happy girl...it doesn't take much to get her to smile. She was pretty fussy from about weeks 6-9, but is starting to grow out of it and we love how happy she is! She is even starting to giggle once in a while!
-She loves the T.V. Call me a bad parent, but anytime she is fussy, all you have to do is put her in front of the T.V. and it calms her down. I know I know, they say no T.V. when they are this young, but hey - we do what works!
-She LOVES bathtime...she could sit in there for hours if we would let her.


-She is in the 50% for height and weight, and 90% for head circumference! She is just smart :)


Stella is an absolute angel! I really don't know how we ever lived without her!

7 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

I seriously get so excited when I see that you have a post... it is sooo fun to see pictures of stella babe!
Oh my goodness... she is a LIVING DOLL! Love her little smile in the first picture. Seriously, how can it get any better than that! ;)
Also, love your new family picture at the top. Your hair curled and pulled back like that is so pretty!
Love it all! Keep it coming. :)

Jessica Lyn said...

Yayyy ! I love your blog posts and love your adorable pics of stella babe ! She is perfect :) so happy her thrush is gone and now she can just giggle and smile. Cant wait for her and my babe to be friends haha and I am in full support of tv time lol hello baby einstein for my lil girl ! Jk but keep the posts coming :)

Jessica Lyn said...

Yayyy ! I love your blog posts and love your adorable pics of stella babe ! She is perfect :) so happy her thrush is gone and now she can just giggle and smile. Cant wait for her and my babe to be friends haha and I am in full support of tv time lol hello baby einstein for my lil girl ! Jk but keep the posts coming :)

Jessica Lyn said...

Yayyy ! I love your blog posts and love your adorable pics of stella babe ! She is perfect :) so happy her thrush is gone and now she can just giggle and smile. Cant wait for her and my babe to be friends haha and I am in full support of tv time lol hello baby einstein for my lil girl ! Jk but keep the posts coming :)

Brayli&Austin said...

im obsessed!!!!!!! enough said!

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Oh my she is so stinking cute. I can't believe how big she is getting since I last saw her!

Heidi Madsen said...

What a BEAUTY, you know I love her so very much! She is growing and changing so fast, I can barely believe it :)