Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Newborn Stella

Posting these pictures is obviously long overdue....but better late than never, right? Stella was just a week old when these photos were taken. And she hardly even looks like the same baby anymore!


I think these photos pretty much speak for themselves. Each one of them takes my breath away. I absolutely adore this little princess!





















I have been terrible about keeping up on this blog. But these are our memories, our family journal, and I am determined to be better about it! Like I said before - better late than never I guess! I will post some more updated photos soon - she has grown so much!

4 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

she is a doll and im so glad you posted them! she is so precious!!

Jessica Madsen said...

There really aren't words for a daughter this beautiful, perfect, and precious. The way she was captured in every picture simply takes my breath away.
Ash, you, Josh, and Stella make such a sweet family. We just love you guys! AND... we look forward to seeing more pics! :)

ps... I think she looks SO much like Josh in these pics, especially with her eyes open. :)

Megan said...

They grow SO fast don't they?? She is beautiful...she looks like an exact mix of both of you. Post more pictures for us out-of-towners!!

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

I do believe its time for more Stella pics.. she's almost 3 months old.. crazy!