Sunday, June 3, 2012

4-months old!

4 months already?!  Time is going WAY too fast!  I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital yesterday.  And now...

She's playing on her tummy (still not a huge fan of the tummy time, but definitely improving!) and rolling over...

Enjoying looking at pictures, colors, feeling textures, and having story time with dad...

Learning new things...

 Sitting up like a big girl, watching Baby Einstein and Baby Signing Time...

Laughing (I have yet to capture her laughing on video.  Every time we pull out the camera, she stops!  As soon as we get it, it will be on here because its the cutest thing ever! But I think this face says it all)...

And basically just being completely adorable in every way...
I mean really....look at those cheeks!  How could you not love that face? 

4 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

What a cutie! We love seeing her recent pics and reading what she is up to. She sure is growing fast! :( Love the posts! Keep em coming! ;)

JaKe and NaT* said...

Serioulsy i wanna squeeze her to death!! She is so dang cute ash..i need to meet her and hold her! We live in bountiful now which i know is still far away from you guys but i would love to get together with you and heidi one of these days!!

Heidi Madsen said...

Oh my, what an angel! Ash, she is such a sweet little thing :) Love her to pieces.

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

Oh my heavens, I can't believe how adorable she is! Yes we really need to get together soon cause I need to play with her!