Josh and I met our sophomore year in high school and instantly became great friends. Two years later, we fell in love and have been together ever since. We were finally sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake LDS Temple on August 6, 2010 and welcomed our first child, baby Stella in January of 2012! We couldn't be happier!!
Stella Anne
Stella was born January 24, 2012. She is the absolute light of our lives and we can't get enough of our sweet little angel!!
Maddi
For my birthday in November of 2008, Josh gave me a puppy. I named her "Maddi" after Josh's last name (and now mine). She brings so much fun and happiness to our family!
4 comments:
These pics are sooo pretty! Gorgeous baby girl!
Ash, they turned out great! She is a beauty :) I miss her!!
That is one dang cute baby!
Oh. My. Goodness! She is absolutely adorable Ash!
Post a Comment