Monday, January 16, 2012

Friend Shower

First of all, I know this post is almost two months overdue!! But I seriously need to get caught up before it gets even more overdue and before I get way too busy. Better late than never right?


On November 19th, my long-time friend Courtney threw me such a wonderful baby shower! Courtney and I have been good friends since middle school and she has always been such a great friend!! She did such a great job with all the food and decorating.


Stella got some great gifts at this shower! My friend Allyssa made this adorable bib. I wish I even had a clue how to do this. Its so cute!


My great friends Jayna and Aubree gave us this adorable hooded towel, personalized just for baby Stella! They also gave us a book and some bathtime things!
She was also spoiled with tons of clothes, bibs, burpers, toys, lotions and body washes, and so much more!!

I wish I had a picture of all of the girls together, but I don't because once again, I'm terrible with taking pictures!!! But at least I got pictures of most of the girls who came.

Allyssa (who is pregnant and due in May with little boy Finn) and Brooke



Courtney (who threw this amazing shower!), Whitney (who is also pregnant, but none of us knew yet at this shower! So excited for her!), and Ashley




Nikki (who has now had her beautiful baby girl Rilee-she and Stella will be the best of friends!), Aubree, and Jayna




Heidi (who helped bring food and punch to this shower - delicious! Thanks Heidi!)




And of course my mom and sister who have been to ALL of my showers and have been so supportive!

My friend Ali also came, but had to leave early before I could get a picture.



Courtney and Heidi -thank you so much for all of your hard work you put into making this shower so special. And thank you to everyone who came - Stella was totally spoiled! I really do have the best friends in the WHOLE world and can't thank them all enough for being so supportive! I love you all!

No comments: