Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year's Halloween was pretty laid back for us. Josh and I have never been big on celebrating Halloween...Maybe that will change next year when we have a little one! In fact, Josh and I have NEVER dressed up together for Halloween in the 5 years we have spent together. I still don't know if I would count this as dressing up, but at least we did something extra this year! I found these iron-on decals online and bough some black shirts for us. Pretty easy costumes!

Cradling my skeleton baby :)


Every year, my family carves pumpkins. Its a tradition we have done ever since I can remember, and I plan to keep it going!

Josh's grim reaper:
My witch's hat and spider:

And here are everyone's pumpkins on display for the trick-or-treaters:

Halloween night was pretty much spent eating junk food and watching movies. Pretty exciting huh? Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday!

1 comment:

Jessica Madsen said...

Happy Halloween Josh, Ash, and Stella!! :) Your shirts are adorable! Your tradition looks like a ton of fun! Hanging out with the fam is what it`s all about!
Love you, and miss you both!!
XOXO!