Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good News!

We're Back!!!



I know. I disappeared for a while. But I am making a goal to be better about posting the significant things that happen in our lives. Truthfully, not that many significant things have happened. But still! So... since I'm sure most of you don't even really care... prepare to hear a lot more from us! :)

4 comments:

Dev and Laur said...

I am excited to hear more from you! Oh and I love your bedding:)

Jessica Madsen said...

Ash, If you don`t blog for anyone else, blog for us! We would love to see your faces more often! We love the two of you!

Heidi Madsen said...

YAY!

Sami Ann said...

I had to look twice when your blog name was at the top of my list! I couldn't believe my eyes. Glad you're back!

p.s. significant things... haha LOVE IT